Tuesday 25 March 2008

The Green Tortoise


I found this green tortoise amongst the washing that I took out of a machine I was using at our local laundrette. Our washing machine is currently broken and while it's out of action awaiting repair we're having to resort to using the local laundrette.

It's a Dunlop "Tortex" 0.88 mm 'medium' plectrum.
It's slightly used down one side, by maybe a right handed player. [guess]
Does anyone else use this type of plectrum ??? According to the website they're used by everyone, Slash included !!!

Maybe I could get this tortoise to walk around the globe, slowly in tortoise style of course, by passing it on to a guitarist in return for a picture of it being used ???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to use this photo and little story on my Web site with your permission and a link back to your blog.

Can you please leave me a message on my site?

http://www.totallytortoise.com/contact.html

Shelly

Aelfward said...

I like green things but I don't use a plecky. One of my guitar playing kids might though.