Monday 21 January 2008

Cat in a box...

No, not a variation of the Dr Suess books...
We shopped on Friday evening in a store called Lidl. Now Lidl don't give you any bags for your shopping, oh they're happy to SELL you a bag or three, or they're happy for you to help yourself to any boxes you like for you to get your produce to the car, but they don't do bags.
We opted for the 'help yourself to the free boxes' option.
Once home with the shopping all neatly put away, I turned round to see our over-sized ginger cat, Tybalt ( the name Tybalt was taken from Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet ) curled up in one of the very undersized cardboard trays !!!
He seems to have made it his own now and if you haven't seen him for a while.... take a look in the kitchen and he'll probably be curled up in the tray asleep !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He certainly looks very snug in his tray!
It's good to see you back blogging. You should have said that this is where you'd gone to!
Thanks for the link. I've added you to my lawn loungers list, and I'll give you a mention in the next blog round-up entry that I do. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

If I try that with my kittens, do you think it'll work? Usually, when I can't find them, they're up to MISCHIEF. None of that quietly napping in a box routine.... And nice to see you again, BP!

On The Road Again... said...

Flighty - Thanks for the comment. I was trying this blog out for size before announcing to the world I was back blogging. This blog came with new phone, so I thought I'd give it a try.

On The Road Again... said...

nikkipolani - No way will it work with your kittens !!! LOL !!! We've tried before with various beds and bedding, but Tybalt has always done his own thing and slept where ever he fancies. You can't force a cat to do anything !!! On Friday we'll see if we can get a slightly larger box though as he does have a bit of over hang...